WebToDesk converts your web site to a native desktop software based mostly on the Electron framework. Without studying any programming language, you can construct your macOS, Windows and Linux software inside a couple of minutes by following this documentation.
With this, you can simply configure web site URLs, Menus, Icons, Hidden Elements, Pop-Ups, Shortcuts, Loading pages, Error dealing with and lots of extra issues as you need. Therefore each web site which you used with it will positively appear to be a native desktop software.
- Convert any of your web site to a desktop software
- Build utilizing Electron framework
- Support to WordPress software
- Easy to customise and edit
- Cutom menu choices
- Support for macOS 10.10 (Yosemite), Windows 7 and later, Linux
- Easy to construct an software on your most well-liked OS
- Not required of programming Skills
- More options will probably be including quickly
|File Size||190.44 KB|
|Demo Link||Demo Link|
If you need any help Contact Us
Post a Comment